Knowledge & services
More information in English will soon become available. Please bear with us!
Publications about Usable Digital Heritage
- Position paper Towards a distributed network of heritage information [PDF]. March 2016
- High Level Functional Design [PDF]. July 2017
- High Level Functional Design: discussions and modifications all take place at GitHub. Here you will also find all preliminary publications.
For more information, please contact Wilbert Helmus, domain manager Usable Digital Heritage.
Publications about Sustainable Digital Heritage
- two-page factsheet Tools and tricks for sustained access to your collections [PDF]. September 2017
- Research report Together where possible, individually where necessary. Constructing a network of nationwide facilities together [PDF, summary].
Summary and conclusions of an investigation into a national infrastructure for sustained access to digital information. NCDD, 2015.
This research was awarded an international Digital Preservation Award in the category Research and Innovation in November 2016.
- Summary of the report on the Cost of digital preservation [PDF]. October 2017. Digital Heritage Network, BMC Consultancy and NCDD.
- Final report CD-ROM archiving: Archiving and distribution of CD-ROM artworks, a study of the Emulation as a Service (EaaS) tool and other proposals [PFD. November 2016. Digital Heritage Network, LIMA & NCDD.
- Final report Software sustainability [PDF]. November 2016. Digital Heritage Network, DANS & NCDD.
- CCDD research, summary: Born digital cultural heritage is endangered heritage [PDF]. Summary of the research of the Cultural Coalition Digital Preservation into born digital heritage. CCDD, 2015.
If you have any questions, please contact Marcel Ras, domain manager Sustainable Digital Heritage.